Update to our COVID-19 Notice:
First of all we want to say a big thank you to all of our excellent clients. You are all making these difficult times just a little bit easier. At this time we will be continuing with our closed door/ curbside service. We will continue to see urgent patients and provide telemedicine services meanwhile ensuring social distancing. Please give us a call for medicine and food pickups or visit our webstore to place your order. https://www.myvetstore.ca/caledoniavet
Please stay safe!
To help keep veterinary teams, clients and patients safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, pet owners can take the following precautions when visiting a veterinary clinic:
• Call ahead to schedule an appointment.
• DO NOT ENTER the clinic if you have travelled outside of the country, are showing any symptoms or are feeling unwell, so appropriate precautions can be taken.
• Refrain from bringing other family members with you to your appointment.
• Purchase pet food in reasonable amounts (avoid panic buying).
• Wash/sanitize your hands before and after your appointment and practice social distancing whenever possible.
Veterinary clinics have safety protocols in place and are working hard to care for pets during this outbreak. If you have any questions, call your veterinarian. 905-765-6206